CHARLOTTE, NC. — New dog wellness brand WagWell launched with a collection of sustainably minded, functional dog products. WagWell offers an assortment of chewable supplements, formulated with sustainable Omega oil to support dog health and wellness.
Determined to meet consumer demand for a more sustainable alternative to marine-based Omega sources, WagWell turned to the first-ever proprietary blend of Ahiflower, a plant-based source of Omegas that is sustainably harvested. According to the brand, Ahiflower is non-GMO and clinically proven to help improve skin, coat and joint health in dogs.
“As my 10-year-old pug’s energy and mobility started to slow down, I delved into the world of pet supplements to prolong her happy and healthy lifestyle and was disheartened by the limited clean options available to pet owners like myself,” said William Smolen, co-founder and chief executive officer of the brand. “I set out to create a line of supplements that pet owners could trust, nothing superfluous. I’m thrilled to introduce WagWell and offer a legitimate, trusted wellness brand that will improve your pet’s lifestyle.”
In addition to Ahiflower, WagWell’s chewable supplements are formulated with all-natural, human-grade ingredients, according to the brand, and do not contain any fillers, corn, wheat or soy. The supplements are minimally processed and produced in US facilities.
The brand’s line of chewable supplements include:
- Ahiflower Omega Chews, formulated with Ahiflower, Omega fatty acids and D-biotin to support healthy joints, skin and coat
- Allergy & Itch Chews, formulated with AhiFlower, bovine colostrum, Epicor, organic echinacea, l-glutathione, spirulina and D-biotin to support gut health and immunity and provide relief from seasonal allergies
- Calming Chews, formulated with chamomile, passionflower, Magnolia Bark extract, Suntheanine, Phellodendron Bark extract, full-spectrum hemp oil and melatonin to help alleviate anxiety and promote relaxation
- Mobility Chews, formulated with Ahiflower, glucosamine HCL, OptiMSM, chondroitin sulfate, Curcuvet and D-biotin to support mobility, joint health and flexibility
- Probiotic, formulated with active ingredients to support gut, immune and digestive health
The supplements are available in 8.5-oz jars for $32, offering 60 soft chews, via WagWell’s e-commerce platform.
In addition to chewable formats, WagWell also offers an Ahiflower Omega oil liquid supplement and has plans to release more innovative products designed to improve dogs’ health and wellbeing.
Read more about pet supplement products and trends.