PARK CITY, UTAH — Badlands Ranch™ launched its first pet supplement product, Super20, on July 25. The supplement is formulated with functional ingredients to help support a dog’s immunity, skin and coat, and digestive health, as well as energy levels.
Super20 is a superfood powder supplement that can be served as a food topper. It focuses on the HPA axis, which consists of a dog’s hypothalamus, pituitary gland and adrenal glands. The HPA axis is responsible for responses to stress and, according to Badlands Ranch, is an often-overlooked aspect of a dog’s well-being.
Many dogs face daily stressors and challenges that can overwhelm their HPA axis, leading to health issues including skin and coat issues, digestive upsets, joint problems and mood issues, according to Badlands Ranch. Super20 seeks to combat everyday stressful triggers and support overall dog health.
The powder supplement is formulated with several functional ingredients:
- Organic MegaMushroom Complex™, which offers immune health benefits
- Organic Milk Thistle Extract, which supports gut health and liver function
- Organic Ashwagandha, which can help alleviate joint stiffness, promote healthy weight, boost immune health and help manage stress levels to promote calmness
- PEA (Palmitoylethanolamide), a lipid modulator that can help maintain nerve and immune cells
- Green Lipped Mussel, which offers a blend of antioxidants to help support joint, tendon and muscle health
- Organic Astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant that can help support muscle and eye health, as well as endurance
- Omega 3 Complex, a blend of organic pumpkin seed, organic flax seed, organic hemp seed, and Deep Sea Omega 3 powder that supports overall health
Super20 also contains organic rosehips, turmeric extract, organic purple carrots, organic blueberries, and a special prebiotic blend to offer further mobility, gut and eye support.
“As a holistic veterinarian, I highly recommend Badlands Ranch Super20 Premium Dog supplement for its exceptional blend of naturally derived ingredients,” said Lindsey Wendt, DVM, veterinarian advisor to Badlands Ranch. “The ingredients in Super20 offer comprehensive support for your canine companion’s joints, vision, immune system, and overall well-being, promoting a healthier and happier life.”
Badlands Ranch’s new Super20 supplement is available on the company’s e-commerce platform.
Read more about pet supplement products and trends.