KANSAS CITY, MO. — Pet Food Alliance (PFA) will bring the pet food industry together at the Kansas City Convention Center for its in-person technical meeting on Thursday, May 5. PFA’s agenda for the meeting includes regulatory updates, food safety topics, palatability, consumer perceptions and more.
The technical meeting will kick off with a Supplier Night Reception sponsored by Pet Food Processing Wednesday, May 4, from 5 to 8 p.m.
Held in room 2215 at the convention center, PFA’s technical meeting will consist of several educational presentations and working group meetings:
- 9: 00 a.m.: Introductions and Welcome
- 9:15 a.m.: Regulatory Updates in Pet Food Processing
- 9:45 a.m.: Understanding the Effects of Oxidation on Palatability
- 10:15 a.m.: Analytical Approaches to Quality and Safety
- 11:00 a.m.: Next Steps in Safe Transportation of Rendered Products
- 11:45 a.m.: Working Group Meetings
- 1:15 p.m.: Assessing the Scope of Foreign Materials
- 2:00 p.m.: What’s in a Name? Consumer Perception
- 2:45 p.m.: The Future of PFA: A Call to Action
- 3:15 p.m.: Working Group Meetings
Read more about pet food and treat industry events.