BOULDER, COLO. — An expected 250 sustainability-minded pet industry members will convene in Boulder this June 6 and 7 for the Pet Sustainability Coalition’s (PSC) annual conference, Impact Unleashed. On April 25, the coalition released the list of speakers slated to present during the event.
Taking the stage this year are two keynote speakers — Paula Alexander, director of sustainability at Burt’s Bees and the Clorox Company, and Tina Owens, senior fellow of regenerative agriculture at the Soil & Climate Alliance of Green America. Alexander’s keynote presentation will cover the top three business trends to watch in the future — accelerated digital transformation, inflation and supply chain security, and sustainability.
Other speakers on the Impact Unleashed 2023 lineup include:
- Darren Vanstone, managing director at Ocatra
- Dave Carter, director and regional technical assistance coordinator at Flower Hill Institute
- Cheryl Baldwin, vice president of consulting at Pure Strategies
- Patrick Murphy, managing consultant at Point B
- Auden Schendler, senior vice president of sustainability at Aspen Skiing Company
- Tiffany Glover, ESG sustainability manager at Royal Canin
- Francesca Mahoney, vice president of sustainability at Petco
- Joanne Dwyer, vice president of corporate responsibility and sustainability at PetSmart
- Dustin Dover, chief operating officer at MFiber
- Rich Kelleman, founder and chief executive officer at Bond Pet Foods
- Jim Kleinschmit, founder and CEO of Other Half Processing
- Megan Tuttle, director of impact at Open Farm
- Spencer Williams, CEO and president of West Paw
- Stephanie Volo, chief impact officer at Earth Animal
- Caitlyn Dudas, executive director and co-founder of PSC
- Chris Bentley, co-founder of PSC
Topics on the table include the nutritional benefits of regenerative agriculture, panels on pet food protein and packaging, Scope 3 carbon inventory, ESG reporting, and more.
This year’s Impact Unleashed conference will take place face-to-face in the Centennial State after being held virtually for several years. In conjunction with the in-person conference, PSC will host a celebration to commemorate its 10th anniversary this year, marking “A Decade of Impact.”
Impact Unleashed 2023 sponsors include MFiber, Earth Animal, Morris Packaging, Petco, West Paw, Peel Plastics, Pure Strategies and Wellness Pet Company.
Read more about pet food and treat industry events.