MINNEAPOLIS, MINN. — Registration is open for the Grain Elevator and Processing Society (GEAPS) Virtual Leadership Conference that will be held July 12 to 13.
The interactive online conference will feature professionally developed workshops and education sessions from industry experts to help participants improve their leadership skills, gain time and stress management techniques, be more productive and enhance their careers.
On July 12, Paul Krismer, a public speaker, will host a morning and afternoon workshop with a networking break. On July 13, there will be eight workshops:
- “The Leadership Life Preserver: 4 Strategies to Have with You when You Head into the Deep End” will be hosted by Erin Mies, co-founder of People Spark Consulting, from 9:30 a.m. to 10:20 a.m. CST.
- “Exceeding Customer and Employee Expectations in a Post-COVID World” will be hosted by Ted Janusz, a professional speaker with Janus Presentations LLC, from 9:30 a.m. to 10:20 a.m. CST.
- “Top of the Mountain Leadership – Bringing Out the Best in Your Team” will be hosted by Tiffany Prince, chief performance officer at Prince Performance LLC, from 10:30 a.m. to 11:20 a.m. CST.
- “Quantity and Quality – How to Use Emotional Intelligence to Grow Your Business” will be hosted by Rodney Kellum, inspirational speaker at Speak Life Inspirational Speaking, from 10:30 a.m. to 11:20 a.m. CST.
- “Change Management, Engagement, and Retention” will be hosted by Scott Lesnick, global leadership keynote speaker at Successful Business Solutions LLC, from 12:30 p.m. to 1:20 p.m. CST.
- “Emotional Intelligence, Leadership & Motivation” will be hosted by Jonathan Shaver, owner and presenter at Envision Partners, from 12:30 p.m. to 1:20 p.m. CST.
- “How to Prevent the Great Resignation & Great Burnout in Your Company” will be hosted by Michael Levitt, chief burnout officer at Breakfast Leadership, Inc., from 1:30 p.m. to 2:20 p.m. CST.
- “The Battle Rhythm Method: How to achieve your goals through extreme accountability, strong leadership & teamwork” will be hosted by Robert Brabo, founder of Hail Media Group, from 1:30 p.m. to 2:20 p.m. CST.
Read more about pet food and treat industry events.