MIAMI — High pressure processing (HPP) provider Hiperbaric has announced its third virtual HPP Innovation Week event, which will be held from June 20 to 22. The conference will unite the food and beverage industry, HPP users, food and pet food manufacturers and retailers, regulatory and academic leaders, packaging suppliers, and HPP providers and tollers, offering educational and networking opportunities.
The HPP Innovation Week seeks to promote collaboration while also demonstrating how HPP is revolutionizing the food and beverage industries, according to Hiperbaric. It will cover six topics, including HPP trends, R&D, sustainability, commercialization, technology and case studies. Event attendees will also have the opportunity to virtually tour Hiperbaric’s HPP equipment manufacturing facility and pilot plants in Miami and Burgos, Spain.
“We are thrilled to announce our third virtual HPP Innovation Week,” said Andrés Hernando, chief executive officer of Hiperbaric. “This event provides an excellent opportunity for industry leaders, experts, and potential users to come together and discuss the latest trends and developments in HPP technology.”
The conference will include 35 sessions from more than 50 speakers addressing a variety of topics, including:
- Top 10 Benefits of HPP Technology in Food Processing
- The Future of Food Packaging with HPP: Addressing Safety & Sustainability
- Innovations in Pet Food Processing: What's New and What's Next
- A Toast to Innovation: Trends & Developments in HPP Alcoholic Beverages
- The Role of Automation & Robotics in the Manufacturing Process
- Innovations in HPP Cheese, Yogurt, Dips, and More: What's Next?
- Advancements in High Pressure, High Temperature Processing: New Applications and Technologies
- Sustainability and HPP: Strategies for Building a Better Future
- The Rise of Plant-Based Foods: HPP Innovation in Meat and Dairy Alternatives
- The Retailer's Advantage: How HPP Can Drive Growth and Expansion
- The 2030 Vision: How HPP is Driving the Next Wave of Innovation in the Food and Beverage Industry?
The program includes case studies, presentations, panels, interviews and live Q&As with HPP technology experts. Organizations participating in the conference include Sofresco USA, Old Neighborhood Foods, The Alpine Wurst & Meat House, Greenhead Lobster, Fresno State’s Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Youngstown Distributors, TPS Consulting and CRB. HPP tolling companies HPP Atlantique and HPP Canada will also attend the event to share their insights, as well as the Cold Pressure Council.
“The event helps raise awareness of HPP and how it helps manufacturers, brands, and retailers offer consumers safer, fresher, healthier food products, while reducing food waste,” said Roberto Peregrina, USA director at Hiperbaric.
Registration for Hiperbaric’s HPP Innovation Week is free and all conference content will be available following the event. Learn more and register here.
Read more about pet food and treat industry events.